Monday, February 28, 2011

Thoughts on Presentation...

This is an example of what my boxes with the backlit frame look like. They are two feet long they weigh 25 pounds. The back frame is detachable. I am thinking about painting the inside black and staining the outside to make it more aproachable?!? Also I was planning on placing each box on a petistool but I was thinking that if it was possible maybe have them hanging off the wall. I would like to set my work up in a room type of setting in a corner with a chair and maybe a rug. Any suggestions comments or questions just let me know!!




















































2 comments:

  1. looks really sweet can't wait to see them at the show. Your idea sounds really good since they are mostly set on the inside of different rooms. I just hope if you do hang them off the wall they don't fall off in case someone bumps into them. I bet it took a lot of time to create each box which shows how much more time your willing to put into your work to make sure its displayed the right way. Congrats Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look really good so far! I really like the idea of you having them in a room-like setting... That's really unique!

    ReplyDelete